Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ZOMG I AM SHRINKING!

Earlier today, I came across an old photo of myself
Well actually, it's not that old.
Maybe just three years back?

and I was like WHOAAAAA
who's that fugly chick?!

I seriously could not believe my eyes.
I was MASSIVE!
beh tahan.

So anyway, in shock,
I decided to look back through my pictures
and see how I've changed, physically.

This is what it has come down to.

FREAK!


Do you even recognise who's on the far left?
I couldn't! I looked twice!
I mean, I knew I was on the big side
but this...? wth?!

Anyway, tried as I might to find a current full-length photo,
I couldn't.
Probably because I'm never photographed without my coat
coz it's cold outside! :p

But you can imagine,
my coat's a size 10 -and it's a really bulky ducky coat
and most of my shirts are now a size 8 or 10.
I bought one that day that was a 12
(which was the size I used to wear in M'sia)
and I had to exchange it for a smaller size
coz it was too big and fell all over the place.

Anyway, the point is not to gloat.
There's actually a pressing question.
I haven't been eating any less,
nor doing anymore exercise
nor going on crazy diets or eating much more healthily
(frozen foods, pizzas and fries are a staple).
Yet, I'm still shrinking.

When the time comes when I've shrunk enough,
what do I do to stop it?

Will I shrink into nothingness? :S
I don't want to be skin and bones! :(

 --------------------------- EDIT

oh oh oh I found one without my coat! :)




compare that with this:

I used to be bigger than MEN, wth!

2 comments:

  1. It's because you walk everyday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha maybe! :)
    like in Malaysia I used to just drive everywhere. terrible! :D

    oh ya Jia Yi msged me on fb that day but I was out of my room at that time so I didn't reply him. Wonder what he wanted?

    ReplyDelete