Friday, January 29, 2010

Manchester Day 2: Dimsums and Disappointments

A million apologies I didn't post yesterday.
Too many things to rush about :p

So anyway on the morning of Day 2,
we decided to have dimsum for lunch...

Supposedly, this place had good dimsum.

Supposedly.
 




 
 
 
 

 

oooookayyyy only lah, the food.
Ah Yat in  PJ and Grand Imperial in Bangsar confirm got better dimsum.
I'll give this... a 2/5?
Definitely not the best dimsum I've had. Not even close.

Some enjoyed it though :)



Others didn't really care as long as they were fed :p

Anyway,
we walked around Chinatown and found a chinese bakery!

YESSSSSS egg tartsssss :) :)


Yay! :) :) :)


yummeh :)

Coincidentally, Les Miserables just arrived in Manchester
and it was showing in the Palace Theatre



we tried in vain to get tickets...
it was fully booked that ENTIRE WEEKEND for EVERY SHOW.
:( :( :(

nevermind lah,
some other time sure got chance to watch :p

okay, that's the end of this post,
but not the end of Day 2! :)

I won't give my word I'll post tmr lah,
later I don't have the time or energy to post then paiseh :p

Whenever I get the chance to, okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment