Thursday, October 1, 2009

Here comes all the pictures!

the last family photo before I leave to UK

photos with friend who come to send me off

the three families having a drink together while waiting...
transit in Dubai International Airport for 4 hours
arrived in Birmingham...
on the train to Nottingham
finally!
walking in campus...
the amount of groceries i bought the first time >.<
abel making his multilayered sandwich :D

back in campus again...
Fresher's Fayre...
Abel got "lucky" ;)
In the asian grocery store in the city...
XinWei! :)))
so much for the Queen's english :p
the boy saw me lifting my camera and took two steps back so he could pose in my shot -.-

back in campus finding Abel's "shortcut" to the Sports Centre
Finding our way back... another "shortcut" it seems
Finally found our way in the end, woohoo!

Back to home sweet home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment