Wednesday, October 28, 2009

heart attack!



For the past two days,
I've been having the Co-op placement application form
open on Mozilla
because the form cannot be saved throughout the process
and I cannot bring myself to finish it in one sitting.

so as I do it bit by bit...
eventually, there's a substantial amount of info in there.
next thing you know,
I open too many tabs... and Firefox crashes O.o

NOOOOOOOO!

but then they manage to restore it,
and whaddayaknow,
all the info I typed in was still there!
YES! :)

and then, being the procrastinator that I am,
I put it aside to work on other projects
-namely the Solid Rock RFTS poster
I opened Photoshop and my computer lags...
and Firefox refuses to respond.
Crash. Error message. NOOOOOO!

LUCKILY,
they managed to restore it again,
and all the info was still there, phew! :)

and then this morning,
I happily dragged the vacuum cleaner into my room
plugged it in, and turned on the switch...
*TAK-ewwwww*
everything in my room that was electrically plugged to a socket went off
INCLUDING MY LAPTOP.

aaaaaaargh! NOOOOOO!

damned vacuum cleaner,
this is not the first time it tripped all the sockets! >:(

quickly turn it back on
restore windows,
cross my fingers and open Mozilla....
"Restore session?"
yesyesyesyes.....
ALL THE INFORMATION WAS STILL THERE
YESSSSS!

Co-op either designed their website
in collaboration with Mozilla
to make it super idiot-proof for people like me
or I am one helluva lucky girl :)))

I better finish the application soon la,
cannot tahan this kind of anxiety anymore.

Procrastination should be made the 8th deadly sin, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment