Monday, September 21, 2009

The pain of aching legs >.<

first things first,
I'd like to say its absolutely nasty
to sleep in this sort of weather without any cover >.<

woke early today and headed to uni after talking to Ju
campus is huge! and we got lost so many times >.<
had a good lunch :) didnt have dinner last night :p


after that, we headed to town to do some grocery shopping
total damage is £60++,
not including some of the shared items that the boys paid for O.o
ouch!


but, I got my SIM, a duvet, 2 pillows,
lots of crockery, and groceries to last me a week at least :)


bringing all those stuff back home 
and lugging it to the top floor is super tiring exhausting!
my arms and legs had an amazing workout today
my feet ache like crap...
wish there was foot reflexology here :(


oh well, long day...
gonna turn in now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment