Friday, April 9, 2010

This overwhelming boredom.

I. am. so. bored.
I don't think I've said this since I was like, 9.
(until my brother came along for me to bully)

Ask my mom, she'll tell you 
I used to ALWAYS complain about being bored.

But for the past many years,
I've never had that problem 
coz I always had something to do,
someone to meet,
somewhere to go.

But not for the past couple of days.

In fact, we were so bored,
we go to Beeston everyday.
EVERYDAY.
Just to walk through the aisles in Sainsbury's
to preserve our sanity
(and to pick up one or two items on offer!)

And I dunno if everyone gets this,
but I dream of things that happened in my day
either something significant that occurred,
or something that was in my mind for most of the day.

Last night, 
I dreamt that someone removed 
an ultra humongous pimple from my face,
all because I popped a whitehead earlier yesterday.

Popping a whitehead is the most significant thing I did yesterday. FML.

Also, I was so crazily bored,
and figured Abel liked Marmite so much,
that before I threw away my Marmite cereal bar box,
I made this:

Ultimately wuliao. =.=

Someone give me something to do please!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Uncle Sam here. Why don't you find a Leo Club in you locality to join and do something useful and beneficial in further developing your leadership potential.

    You have the potential for many great things and don't let them go to waste. Cheers and Lots of Love from me and Auntie Molly.

    ReplyDelete