Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A story i had to tell....

I got into a relationship about 14months ago when I met this girl Kimberly Mak Tsin Tib, we soon found ourselves in a relationship. But right off the bat her past came to haunt us, one of her recent ex-boyfriends came to confront her.

He stormed into the house where we were together and started saying all kinds of things about their and her past, im not sure how much of it was true as he was saying she had been sleeping around with a lot of guys and that her nature would be to leave me for another guy when she gets to UK.

but I stood by and protected her when he started to get violent, forcing her to kiss him. I called the cops when he just refused to go away. He did show up repeatedly for a while, obviously very upset of how their relationship ended. Finally after some time he ceased to bother us and we could get on with our lives.

We got on quite well with ourselves, enjoying time together and with our families going on trips etc.. we were happy with where we were, or so I thought. Then came the time for her to leave for the UK, many times had she just wanted to end our relationship. To me that appeared as just taking the easy way out, I tried to preserve what was important to me and so I thought we should try to maintain our relationship.

6 months went by and it was time for her to fly off, another 6months went by when she was there and we had our ups and downs. We planned a trip for me to go over there and we would travel around UK together a month from now in the summers before I transfer there to complete my studies a few months later.

We started to argue more as she said I was being such a negative person showing my unhappiness towards the distance in between us and it was affecting her. Each time we talked things through and I asked her to just always be honest with me if there is another party involved so at least I know im not wasting my time or hers for that matter. But she said no, there was nobody else.

I knew that she was getting close with one of her housemates so I asked about him and she would answer " he is just like my bro, we just have fun together, there is no way we would have a relationship, besides i got u!"

Recently she went to his hometown, spending time together with him and his family. After that things got tense between us, she felt affected by my negativity and suggest that we ‘put the relationship on hold’, at that point I questioned her again about that guy and she answered the same as before. So after talking we decided to take things slowly.

But something seemed very wrong and so I did something I am not proud of. It wasn’t too difficult to guess her skype password and there I found the truth.

When I confronted her, she confessed and said it has been going on for a while, even before she followed him back to his hometown. She said that I made her sad and he was there when there was nobody else to lean on. She said her feelings for him were more than for me.

She said she still loves me and wants to try and work things out,but when I asked if she is in a relationship with him, she said yes.

She said "it doesn’t matter because at the end of the day it is me she will come back to, because he was leaving for France".

It was only a few nights earlier we confirmed the hostel we were going to stay in when I came to visit her there, only later I found out that she already made plans to go back to his hometown first and then from there come meet me when I arrive in London.

At this point I was quite speechless. I asked her to choose between me or him, she chose me and said she would end things with him.

Just an hour later after talking to a ‘friend’ she changed her mind, thus ending our relationship. She ended with " i spoke to Gell and i think its important tht im happy in a relationship,and im not happy with u.so i had to do this sooner or later.this is good for both of us.and at the end of the day. ‘your just a boy and I have a future ahead’."

Fair enough but is that justification to cheat on me.

Do you not see your own disgust? You are the vile essence that has transformed me into a being so consumed by hate, capable of writing this.

You have tainted the person that was once me.


12 comments:

  1. After everything you went through, thats how she treats you..? What the hell kim..

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two sides to every story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounded to me that it was your own lack of understanding,faith and trust in her that led to the breakup. You better grow up or it is going to happen to you again and again. Her breakup with the other boys were more or less due to the same reason, and the so called LOVE they had were more a burden than a piece of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely there are 2 sides to each story. what appears to be the case is julian is a whining puss that made kim unhappy. but if she was unhappy why not try to work things out or just dump him from the start. instead she cheats on him which absolutely has no justifications. she crossed the line that separates rubbish from the rest

    ReplyDelete
  5. As one can see Kim has openly put all the happenings in her life in the blog, including the Birmingham trip. I believe she has not done anything betrayal from a very simple observation. A PERSON WHO IS CHEATING WOULD NOT DO THAT. She has not hidden anything from him. And she had honestly told all about what she felt about him in the blog. Julian is left with 2 choices. Either he trust her or he doesn't. Sadly, in the end he devil took the better of him, and he chose to believe she has cheated on him. Or else, like a spoilt brat, he would not give up on such belief until he gets what he wants to hear, just to prove him right. So now he is right and he gets what he deserves. Julian lacks common sense. He can only blame himself for what has happened. He has no idea about what woman require of him to love her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the thing julian did not post her is the evidence that she was doing things with a certain guy behind his back, so yeah.. there are facts and she lied repeatedly about it until he confronted her with proof. then only did she admit. so she is bold enough to try and make us all believe what she wants with her fake honesty and open-ness. so in contrary to what was said, A SLY CHEATER WOULD DO EXACTLY THAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is messed up. exactly what happened between the two of you.. God knows.. but to me it is obvious that both of you argue a lot..( which couple doesnt argue) but ultimately she played you. hang in there man. good luck for yer exams

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since everyone is calling me a cheater, I feel the need to justify myself, after letting it slide for so long.

    To correct the post, when asked if I was in a relationship with the guy, I said NO. I did say, however, that I did have some feelings for him, and it is these feelings that didn't matter (not the relationship) because the guy was going away. I was not, and am still not, in a relationship with him.

    In essence, if that is considered cheating, then Julian cheated too, because he confessed to me that he had feelings for another girl in his class. However, I understand that feelings are hard to control, and I didn't hold it against him.

    There are no angels here.

    I don't believe in washing your dirty linen in public, and I certainly don't believe in publicising my relationship and its problems, so I shall not elaborate further.

    However, Julian has done something extremely despicable with the intent to destroy my future career and my life as revenge. Some of you may know what it was, some of you may not. I would not disclose what it is, but do bear that in mind.

    Ju, I have preserved your dignity and done you a favour by not telling everyone what you have done. No matter how much I hate someone, I will never do to them what you did to me, ever. You'll get what you deserve one day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can see that this is just a big huge misunderstanding... it doesn't have to be like this... Kim... whatever ju did might be be hurtful, but it's because he love you too much that he cared, and he knows no other ways that would make the pain go away, thus the revenge...

    and ju, obviously it's ur jealousy overruling your understanding and logic... i know feelings may be hard to control when we're angry, but there's no need for foolish act that may cause harm till things can't be saved... think about it, if she doesn't love you, why even bother spending the past few months in UK missing you and still loving you...?

    you 2 are one of the loveliest couple I've ever seen, you 2 even have a blog together... screw what other people said or anything... at the end of the day, you 2 are the ones crying over this... no? there are lots of obstacles in life, this might be one of it, why not work it out? Ju, this might really be JUST a misunderstanding... I'm a girl... trust me on this... from what I see... the part where it got all worse, was when you decided to post this up, and hurt kim so badly... I'm standing in a very neutral point in looking at the situation here... trust me on this cos i don't know Kim personally...

    I just wish both of you well... and hope that both of you dun regret your decisions now, and throw away those precious memories both of you once shared... take care~

    ReplyDelete
  12. and by the way reuben dave... you're the most pathetic loser I've ever seen... get over yourself...

    do yourself a favor and stop making a fool of yourself aite =) if you insist on being a pathetic-biatch... you may just continue to reply...

    foul harsh defamatory words are expected... but you might want to consider twice as you proceed... because the above comments... can be charged for defamation under The Defamation Act 1957 under section (3), (4) and (5)... which may cost you 50,000 ringgit fine and more =)and you will have no defense as your comments are in fact... defamatory =D

    try me, you'll get yourself a lawsuit real quick *wink*

    ReplyDelete