Monday, March 8, 2010

Manchester Day 3: Home of the Devils

WHOO!
I finally have the time to sit down
and do my last blog entry on Manchester!

Yes, I know it was forever ago,
but it's OLD TRAFFORD...
you can't say you're not curious, eh? ;)

So anyway, we took the tram there
coz it's a bit out of the way from the city

 
When we arrived in Old Trafford,
the Stadium was a little walk away from the station
so we took in some sights on the way...
Not long after, we arrived at the Stadium!
Bought tickets to the museum and tour
it's a shame they didn't provide tour only tickets
coz due to time constraints, 
we couldn't go look at the museum anyway :(

But then again for a student price of £8.50,
I think I shouldn't be complaining :p
Okay let's go! :)

We had a really good tour guide :)
He was funny and really informative,
so it made the tour all that more enjoyable!

Meet Mr Stewart Brown...
Heehee :)
After telling us about the pitch,
we had a tour through the Munich Tunnel,
which commemorates the Munich Air Disaster of 1958.
We also got to see the players' changing rooms!
We also went to kepoh in the stands... :D
As a matter of principle,
I won't go stand in the "home" stands :D

Last pic with the pitch!
yay! :)

Then the exit is designed in a way
that we HAVE to go through the merchandise store
LOL.
oh and there was this most adorablest teddy!
oh dear I fell in love with it 
the moment I laid eyes on it
just too bad that it shed quite a bit of fur
and I didn't think I could handle the thought
of having a bald teddy in a couple of months
(not to mention a very runny nose from allergies)

I was even thinking of a name for it already
awww... such a shame :(

So that wraps up my trip to Manchester! :)

Sorry it was stretched over such a very long time :p

All play and no work makes Kimmy a girl with bad grades.
Now I've got to go back to my Toxicology assignment.
Bleargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment