Friday, December 18, 2009

Putting those calf muscles to use



Walked to the clinic today
to take another blood test.

Fantastic weather,
Sunny skies and there's just
a bit of leftover snow on the ground
from earlier this morning.

But it was really cold
and my ears hurt from the wind :(
should remember to bring a hat next time.

On another note,
when I started walking my playlist was on
I Don't Wanna Be by Gavin DeGraw
and
the last song I heard before I reached home
was Irreplaceable by Beyonce.

Considering that the clinic is halfway across campus,
it's either I'm getting really good at this walking thing
or my playlist has an astounding number of songs
that start with the letter "I".

Okay back to studying now.
Might pop by for another post when I finish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment