Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunny skies :)

The sky was quite un-gloomy today, for a change
or rather, it was... UK's weather has serious mood swings
it's now actually quite gloomy again :/
but I managed to catch some pics while the sun was out!



mmm :) nice blue sky...
and EVERYONE knows sunny skies
creates happy kimmyberrys :)

heehee :D

oh and sick kimmyberry has become recovering kimmyberry
because she managed to charmingly persuade ask the doctor
to give her the much needed antibiotics
(although the doctor doubts it will work
and thinks something is seriously wrong with me)

AND, due to my ingenious labelling system,
I ensure I do not miss a dose


and so I am coughing a lot less and am well on the road to recovery :)

on a completely unrelated note,
DUCKIES!


Actually, I was by the lakeside for a public choir performance
(a pre-performance before the actual concert on Wednesday!)
but that is a post in itself for another day :)

According to Bob,
some of them are actually (Canadian) geese.
which have migrated here due to the changing weather
and decided to stay.... or something like that.
my attention wandered :p sorry Bob!

Yeap,
back to social policies for me :(
SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment