Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sigh.

when I was in lab that day
and everything was just not going right for me
things were tumbling everywhere
and everything was not going as expected
I honestly thought that I was not making a very good impression

I thought I was making a fool of myself
and because of me,
the lecturers and the other UK students
would make a generalised judgement that
Malaysian students are all retards
and cannot do anything right in the lab.
Seriously, that was what was going through my mind.

Little did I know,
everyone was struggling too
everyone made mistakes
and everyone was fumbling as well.
I was just too busy to notice.

After looking at the compiled data sheets
I found that
The UK students, even after knowing they made a mistake
made no effort to correct their mistake at that point of time (even if they could)
and merely stated in their report that they did something wrongly
resulting in all the data going haywire.
and they have no idea how to present their work clearly.

now some of the experiments are done in duplicates
and both experimental setups show vastly different results
even though everything was done exactly the same way

how to write report liddat?!

sigh. this is crazy.


i miss being around kids.
sigh.
being a grownup's no fun :(

1 comment:

  1. You with kids.. That was one of many reason why i fell in love with you. You look as happy as them.

    ReplyDelete