Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Great Lasagne Project


Sometime last week,
Josh mentioned that he wanted to make lasagne
and suggested we do it together
I was like "okay!"
until he said "I want to make a week's worth"

Whoa! That's a lot of lasagne!
If not nice howwwww :(
paiseh.

So I told him I'd like to try out the recipe first
coz after all, I've never done anything like this before.

Then today, (luckily) he reminded me of the GLP
and coincidentally I was going grocery shopping,
so I decided to pick up all the ingredients
and launch the project tonight itself!

So there I went,
Googling the main recipe and tweaking from there
Making everything from scratch


I asked the judge himself to come try
and comment so I can make amends to the recipe
before we embark on mass production making a week's worth

okay, it's yummier than it looks here -.-
snapshot camera + fluorescent lighting
doesnt produce very yummylicious-looking food.

and of course since we had such a big dish of it
I invited the one with the big stomach Abel to come share :)


Gone la everything.

Even the little cheese bits on the side have no escape, haha :D

Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment